Any medical conditions or allergies and concerns must be addressed at the time of booking.
No Recreational Fishing License (RFL) required:
Smoking and E-Cigarettes are not permitted on board or near the vessel as a health & safety consideration to tour guest and crew.
BYO alcohol. A small amount of alcohol is acceptable at the end of the day as you unwind and enjoy the sun set.
Prior to departure the vessels crew will conduct a safety briefing to familiarise all tour guest with the vessels safety equipment and emergency procedures.
• It is required that all customers behave in a safe and respectful manner to all staff, other customers and our property.
• If we find that there has been loss or damage to our equipment or vessel due to negligence or unruly behavior then the customer will be liable for replacement or repair of the item (funds will be taken from the credit card that is held for security).
• The vessels Master reserves the right to cancel a trip and payment forfeited if unruly or unsafe behavior is displayed.
• Time to arrive (confirmed on confirmation of charter payment)
• Clothing, Dress Sun Smart, bring a jumper just in case it gets chilly and closed soft soled shoes.
• All fishing locations (GPS marks) remain the intellectual property of AUSTSEA TOURS and no GPS navigational apps or navigational aids are permitted to be used during our tours.
Reservations and Bookings
• Full payment required on all bookings.
• If you cancel your booking less than 30 days prior to departure, AUSTSEA TOURS shall retain the full charter fee paid, unless the booking can be filled by other clients.
• Gift vouchers are non refundable and we only reschedule gift voucher bookings.
Cancellations and Refunds:
• AUSTSEA TOURS or the vessels Master reserves the right to cancel or postpone a trip due to inclement weather, not being limited to the wind speed and direction, swell conditions or any other circumstances beyond their control at any time.
• If AUSTSEA TOURS cancels a tour due to safety concerns, or insufficient numbers (Minimum of 4) you will be offered the opportunity to reschedule the charter or receive a full refund.
• AUSTSEA TOURS will not be held liable for any indirect costs incurred by booking a fishing charter with us.
• In the event a tour is cancelled at any time by AUSTSEA TOURS, we will not be held liable for any travel costs, meals, accommodation or any other costs the customer may have incurred.
Number of Passengers:
• Maximum number of passengers (4)
• Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash
• The purchaser of the gift certificate can purchase a specific value of credit or type of charter. AUSTSEA TOURS cannot assist with lost or stolen gift certificates, please be careful with them. The value of gift certificate is held in trust for use by the bearer.
Disclaimer of Limitations of Liability and Indemnity
• AUSTSEA TOURS takes all care and due diligence, but accept no responsibility or liability for personal belongings such as jewelry, electronic equipment, personal injury/illness or harm whilst on tour, (such as seasickness) and no refund will be given.
• Due to the fact that the AUSTSEA TOURS operates a nature based business we do not guarantee or warrant that your use of our services will guarantee the sighting of Cetaceans on our tours, nor do we guarantee or warrant that your use of our services will guarantee a take home catch on our tours.
• No guest are permitted to access the vessel until they have been given clear instruction to do so, and assisted by the vessels crew.
• For the safety of all persons on board, all guest are to listen and follow the vessels Masters and Fishing Coordinators instructions at all times.
• Upon receiving payment for our tour services you have acknowledged and accepted the terms and conditions listed above.